Facial rejuvenation acupuncture (sometimes called the “acupuncture facelift” or Cosmetic Acupuncture) is an effective non-surgical and non-toxic method that may reduce the signs of aging and improve the quality and tone of the skin on the face.
Facial rejuvenation using acupuncture may help promote a more youthful, glowing appearance by supporting overall health and well being. It may improve muscle tone and dermal contraction through increased collagen production, improved metabolism, hormonal balance and increase circulation of blood and lymph to the face. Through all these mechanisms facial lines and skin imperfections may be minimized.
Cosmetic acupuncture can help reduce bags under the eyes, decrease sagging and puffiness, moisturizes skin, tighten pores and reduce double chins. Results are noticeable after several treatments and usually long-lasting after five or six weekly treatments.
After treatment, you may notice:
- Increased muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increased collagen production and its dispersal
- Reduced bags under the eyes, and less tendency to sagging and jowls
- No puffiness
- No fine lines or frown lines, and fewer larger wrinkles
- Controlled acne
- Softer and tighter skin due to the increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- A radiant glow with more even colour
- A reduced double chin
- Lifted eyelids that were once droopy
- A more relaxed and refreshed expression and beauty radiated from within
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you this high-quality cosmetic service.
Sophie is a Registered Acupuncturist, so the treatments are covered by many extended health insurance plans. Please refer to your employer’s benefits package summary for coverage details.