What is cosmetic acupuncture used for?
Cosmetic acupuncture or acupuncture for cosmetic (also known as “acupuncture facelift” or “facial rejuvenation”) is an effective non-surgical and non-toxic method that can help to reduce the signs of aging and improve the quality and tone of the skin on the face.
It can help promote a more youthful, glowing appearance by supporting overall health and well-being. It helps improve muscle tone and dermal contraction through increased collagen production, improve metabolism, hormonal balance and increase circulation of blood and lymph to the face. This results in facial lines and skin imperfections becoming minimized. Cosmetic acupuncture can also help reduce bags under the eyes, decrease sagging and puffiness, moisturizes skin, tighten pores and reduce double chins.
Cosmetic Acupuncture benefits include:
- Increased muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increased collagen production and its dispersal
- Reduced bags under the eyes
- No puffiness
- No fine lines or frown lines, and fewer larger wrinkles
- Controlled acne
- Softer and tighter skin
- Radiant glow with more even colour
- Reduced double chin
- Lifted eyelids that were once droopy
- Relaxed and refreshed expression
Results are noticeable after several treatments and typically long-lasting after 10 to 15 weekly treatments.